Dungeness Crab Task Force Executive Committee Meeting – June 10, 2021
DCTF Executive Committee Conference Call
June 10, 2021 at 10:00am
Join WebEx: http://bit.ly/DCTFECCallJune2021 | Meeting #: 142 076 9902 | Password: dctf
Call-in option: (415) 655-0001 | Meeting #: 142 076 9902 | Password: 3283
Goal of the Executive Committee (EC) Conference Call: To provide updates on topics directly impacting the Dungeness crab fishery, and discuss and prioritize topics for consideration by the full DCTF membership.
1. Welcome, introductions, agenda overview.
2. Public comment on non-agenda items.
3. Updates on issues involving the Dungeness crab fishery, including, but not limited to, the status of DCTF recommendations identified during the October 2020 and March 2021 DCTF meetings, membership, legislation, biweekly reporting, lost gear retrieval program, marine life entanglements, data contributions to RAMP risk assessments, etc.
4. Presentation from the California Department of Fish and Wildlife on electronic monitoring in the commercial Dungeness crab fishery followed by a discussion with the EC.
5. Identify priority topics for summer/fall Executive Committee meetings.
Agenda items may be taken out of order at the discretion of the DCTF Administrative Team (Admin Team).
* *Public Participation and Comment: All members of the public, including non-EC DCTF members, will be automatically placed on mute upon entering the call. Phone lines will be opened during public comment periods. When the Admin Team opens the call to public comment, you may press *6 to unmute yourself if you wish to provide comments. Meeting materials will be posted to the DCTF website as they are available. A meeting summary will be made available via the DCTF
Questions about the meeting or agenda can be directed to email@example.com or 805-845-9852. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this DCTF meeting should contact Rachelle Fisher (firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-845-9852) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
For more information about the DCTF please visit the DCTF website at https://www.opc.ca.gov/2009/04/dungeness-crab-task-force/