Dungeness Crab Task Force Executive Committee Meeting – February 26, 2021
DCTF Executive Committee Conference Call
February 26, 2021 at 12:00pm
Join WebEx: http://bit.ly/DCTFECCallFebruary2021 | Meeting #: 182 782 4301 | Password: DCTF
Call-in option: (415) 655-0001 | Meeting #: 182 782 4301 | Password: 3283
Goal of the Executive Committee (EC) Conference Call: To provide updates on topics directly impacting the Dungeness crab fishery, and discuss and prioritize topics for consideration by the full DCTF membership.
1. Welcome, introductions, agenda overview
2. Public comment on matters not on the agenda.
3. Updates on issues involving the Dungeness crab fishery, including, but not limited to, the status of DCTF recommendations identified during the October 2020 meeting, legislation, etc.
4. Discuss and consider priority topics for the DCTF’s future agendas, including, but not limited to:
a. DCTF voting structure and minimum participation
b. Application of fair start to season delays as a result of the Risk Assessment and Mitigation Program (RAMP) regulations
c. Fish and Game code section 8280.3’s requirement that previous owners be included on a permit for a minimum of 1 year
d. Discuss possession and allowance of short crab while actively fishing and sorting
Agenda items may be taken out of order at the discretion of the DCTF Administrative Team (Admin Team).
* *Public Participation and Comment: All members of the public, including non-EC DCTF members, will be automatically placed on mute upon entering the call. Phone lines will be opened during public comment periods. When the Admin Team opens the call to public comment, you may press *6 to unmute yourself if you wish to provide comments.
Meeting materials will be posted to the DCTF website as they are available. A meeting summary will be made available via the DCTF website.
Questions about the meeting or agenda can be directed to email@example.com or 805-845-9852. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this DCTF meeting should contact Rachelle Fisher (firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-845-9852) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
For more information about the DCTF please visit the DCTF website at http://www.opc.ca.gov/2009/04/dungeness-crab-task-force/