DCTF Executive Committee Conference Call Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 10:00am
DCTF Executive Committee Conference Call
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 10:00am
Call-in #: (218) 339-7804
Participant Code for Public and Non-Executive Committee DCTF Members: 792 7150
Goal of the Executive Committee (EC) Conference Call: To provide updates on topics directly impacting the Dungeness crab fishery and to continue discussing the short- and long-term functioning of the California Dungeness Crab Task Force (DCTF).
1. Welcome, introductions, agenda overview.
2. Updates on issues involving the Dungeness crab fishery including, but not limited to, the domoic acid sampling schedule.
3. Discuss the long-term structure and functioning of the DCTF or industry-representative organization including, but not limited to, incorporation/organizational status (e.g., non-profit, commission, council, etc.), elections process, selection of alternates and replacements between elections, term-limits, etc.
4. Continue review status of whale entanglements in the California Dungeness crab fishery under consideration by the Dungeness Crab Fishing Gear Working Group to pilot projects during the 2017-18 fishing season.
5. General public comment.
Agenda items may be taken out of order at the discretion of the DCTF Administrative Team (Admin Team).
* *Public Participation and Comment: All members of the public, including non-EC DCTF members, will be automatically placed on mute upon entering the call. Phone lines will be opened during public comment periods. When the Admin Team opens the call to public comment, you may press *6 to unmute yourself if you wish to provide comments.
Meeting materials will be posted to the DCTF website as they are available. A meeting summary will be made available via the DCTF website.
Questions about the meeting or agenda can be directed to email@example.com or 805-845-9852. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this DCTF meeting should contact Rachelle Fisher (firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-845-9852) no later than five days prior to meeting.
For more information about the DCTF please visit the DCTF website at https://opc.ca.gov/2009/04/dungeness-crab-task-force/