Dungeness Crab Task Force Informational Materials
Click here to return to the main DCTF webpage.
- Memorandum submitted to CDFW on July 19, 2018: Guidance memo from the California Dungeness Crab Task Force to support California’s participation in the July 2018 Tri-State Dungeness Crab Committee Meeting
- Public Comment Letter submitted to CDFW on June 28, 2018: Suggested Amendments to Title 14 Proposed Rulemaking, Section 132.6
- Letter of Support for Senate Bills 1309 and 1310- 6/15/2018
- Press Release: California Dungeness Crab Fishermen Take Proactive Steps to Reduce Risk of Whale Entanglements – 11/17/2015
Background Documents (Per SB369)
Member Informational Binder
- Table of Contents
- Senate Bill 369 (Evans, 2011)
- Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act
- DCTF Member Roster
- Commercial Regulations
- Sport Fishing Regulations
- Key Resources (website, listserv, contact information)
- Guidelines for Providing Public Comment – revised October 2014
- Guidelines to Submit Requests DCTF & Executive Committee Agenda Items – revised March 2018
Background Documents (Per SB1690)
- DCTF Background Documents
- Informational materials provided to DCTF Members
- DCTF Situational Analysis – May 2009
- DCTF Updated Charter – October 2014
- 2018-2019 DCTF Work Plan- Approved June 6, 2018
- Team Roles– DCTF team roles as of Mar 12, 2012.
- Sport Fishery Workgroup Outputs– Summary from the Sport Fishery Workgroup teleconference meeting held Oct 1, 2009
- DCTF Final Charter-Revised– DCTF operating procedures approved Mar 12, 2012.
- DCTF Final Charter– DCTF operating procedures approved Sep 8, 2009.
Interim/Milestone Documents and Materials
- Conditional Management Measures Survey– Provided to DCTF Members between meetings 3 and 4 to discuss with their constituents
- DCTF Summary of Final Votes from Meeting 4
- Key Topics for Meeting 5– Provided to DCTF Members prior to Meeting 5 to discuss with their constituents
- Proposed Objectives for Meeting 5– Provided to DCTF Members prior to Meeting 5 to discuss with their constituents
- Management Approach Straw Poll from Day 1 of meeting 5
- DCTF Summary of Final Votes from Meeting 5
- Amendments to SB1093 proposed by DCTF (7/9/10)– Based on Meeting 6 discussions
- Amendments to SB1093 for the DCTF’s consideration– distributed to the DCTF prior to Meeting 7 (based on the August 2, 2010 version of SB1093)
- Amendments to SB1093 proposed by DCTF (8/10/10)– Based on Meeting 7 discussions
Please direct all DCTF related questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay informed about upcoming meetings and other DCTF related activities, sign up for the DCTF email list.