DCTF Executive Committee Conference Call, Friday, August 14, 2015 at 1:00pm
DCTF Executive Committee Conference Call
Friday, August 14, 2015
Call-in #: 1-218-844-1930
Participant Code for Public and Non-Executive Committee DCTF Members: 7927150
Goal of the Executive Committee (EC) Conference Call: To provide updates and solicit EC feedback on the California lost fishing gear retrieval program, upcoming whale entanglement workshop, and evaluation of the California commercial Dungeness crab trap limit program.
1. Welcome, introductions, agenda overview
2. Informational updates on topics including, but not limited to, Admin Team in-person conversations with DCTF Members and the greater industry.
3. Revisit EC’s role in the California lost fishing gear retrieval program and consider next steps, including reporting back to the California Dungeness Crab Task Force (DCTF).
4. Discuss details regarding the August 20, 2015 whale entanglement information sharing workshop, including possible EC/DCTF support in distributing workshop details/materials to constituents and anticipated next steps following the workshop including continued discussion about whale entanglements at the proposed October 2015 DCTF meeting.
5. Discuss evaluation of the California commercial Dungeness crab trap limit program, including EC’s review of initial topic areas to focus analysis and assessment.
6. General public comment
Agenda items may be taken out of order at the discretion of the DCTF Administrative Team (Admin Team).
* Public Participation and Comment: All members of the public, including non-EC DCTF members, will be automatically placed on mute upon entering the call. Phone lines will be unmuted during the public comment periods. To help reduce background noise when the phone lines are open, please put your individual phone on mute. If your phone does not have a mute button, hit *6 on your keypad to mute yourself. When the Admin Team opens the call to public comment, you may press *6 to unmute yourself if you wish to speak.
Meeting materials will be posted to the DCTF website as they are available. A meeting summary will be made available via the DCTF website.
Questions about the meeting or agenda can be directed to email@example.com or 805-845-9852. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this DCTF meeting should contact Rachelle Fisher (firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-845-9852) no later than five days prior to meeting.
For more information about the DCTF please visit the DCTF website at http://www.opc.ca.gov/2009/04/dungeness-crab-task-force/