DCTF Executive Committee Meeting Agenda – October 15, 2014
DCTF Executive Committee Conference Call
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Call-in #: 1-626-677-3000
Participant Code for Public and Non-EC DCTF Members: 7927150
Goal of the Executive Committee (EC): To help streamline and inform anticipated discussions surrounding the trap limit program, latent permits, season openers, etc. at the October 29, 2014 Dungeness crab task force (DCTF) meeting. This may include the EC forwarding one or more proposal(s) to the full DCTF for consideration and discussion.
- Welcome, introductions, agenda review
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife (e.g., trap limit program, status of appeals)
- DCTF Administrative Team
- DCTF Executive Committee Members
- Overview and discussion of October 29, 2014 DCTF meeting topics, including, but not limited to:
- Current management options and potential proposal(s) to be forwarded to the full DCTF to inform deliberations. Topics may include, but are not limited to, the trap limit program, latent permits, season openers, etc.
- Trap retrieval (e.g., end of season, CA Lost Fishing Gear Recovery Project)
- Structure and function of the DCTF
- Meeting materials and data requests
- General public comment
Agenda items may be taken out of order at the discretion of the DCTF Administrative Team (Admin Team).
* Public Participation and Comment: All members of the public, including non-EC DCTF members, will be automatically placed on mute upon entering the call. Phone lines will be unmuted during the public comment periods. To help reduce background noise when the phone lines are open, please put your individual phone on mute. If your phone does not have a mute button, hit *6 on your keypad to mute yourself. When the Admin Team opens the call to public comment, you may press *6 to unmute yourself if you wish to speak.
Meeting materials will be posted to the DCTF website as they are available. A meeting summary will be made available via the DCTF website.
Questions about the meeting or agenda can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-845-9852. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this DCTF meeting should contact Rachelle Fisher (email@example.com or 805-845-9852) no later than five days prior to meeting.
For more information about the DCTF please visit the DCTF website at http://www.opc.ca.gov/2009/04/dungeness-crab-task-force/