DCTF Executive Committee Conference Call Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 10:00am
DCTF Executive Committee Conference Call
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 10:00am
Call-in #: 213-226-1066
Participant Code for Public & Non-Executive Committee DCTF Members: 561-332-151
Goal of the Executive Committee (EC) Conference Call: To provide updates on topics directly impacting the Dungeness crab fishery and discuss and potentially develop initial proposals for the California Dungeness Crab Task Force’s (DCTF) consideration regarding the long-term functioning of the DCTF and the California lost fishing gear recovery program.
1. Welcome, introductions, agenda overview.
2. Updates on issues involving the Dungeness crab fishery including, but not limited to, harmful algal blooms (HABs) (e.g., domoic acid), disaster relief efforts, DCTF funding, and the Dungeness Crab Account.
3. Discussion the long-term structure and functioning of the DCTF beyond 2019, including, but not limited to, the composition of the organization, long-term funding, informing sunsetting Dungeness crab regulations, management of the Dungeness Crab Account, etc.
4. Update and discussion on programmatic options for the lost fishing gear recovery program bill (Senate Bill 1287).
5. Review and discussion of the 2017 DCTF calendar including scheduling upcoming meetings.
6. General public comment
Agenda items may be taken out of order at the discretion of the DCTF Administrative Team (Admin Team).
* *Public Participation and Comment: All members of the public, including non-EC DCTF members, will be automatically placed on mute upon entering the call. Phone lines will be opened during public comment periods. When the Admin Team opens the call to public comment, you may press *6 to unmute yourself if you wish to provide comments.
Meeting materials will be posted to the DCTF website as they are available. A meeting summary will be made available via the DCTF website.
Questions about the meeting or agenda can be directed to email@example.com or 805-845-9852. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this DCTF meeting should contact Rachelle Fisher (firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-845-9852) no later than five days prior to meeting.
For more information about the DCTF please visit the DCTF website at http://www.opc.ca.gov/2009/04/dungeness-crab-task-force/